LIFESAVER® Bottle 4000
The LIFESAVER® Bottle 4000 removes bacteria, viruses, cysts, parasites, fungi and all other microbiological water-borne pathogens from your water. It's activated carbon filter also reduces the effects of heavy metals, chemicals, and medical residues.
- Built-in pump. Water is filtered on demand – no time is wasted filtering water at the point of collection and water is filtered immediately prior to consumption. The pump also provides failsafe assurance that your filter is working. When no more water can be induced to flow despite continuous pumping, you know it’s time to replace the cartridge.
- Pre-filter disc. Protects the membranes from objects such as gravel, sand, sticks and mud, prolonging the life of the LIFESAVER® cartridge.
- Ultra-filtration cartridges. Remove bacteria, viruses, cysts, parasites, fungi and all other microbiological water-borne pathogens.
- Activated carbon filter. Reduces a broad spectrum of chemical residues including pesticides, endocrine-disrupting compounds, medical residues and heavy metals such as lead and copper. It also eliminates bad tastes and odors from contaminates such as chlorine and sulfur.
- BPA-free, replaceable nozzle.The nozzle is BPA-free and replaceable, unlike many other water bottles.
- Designed to work at any angle. Fill mugs, water bottles and other storage vessels. Clean pans or other equipment. Use the pressurized water at any angle to clean wounds or as an eye wash.
- Failsafe Technology. The LIFESAVER® bottle is fitted with a 4000UF replaceable cartridge which can filter up to 4,000 liters (1,057 gallons) of water. As the cartridge approaches the end of its life, the bottle requires a greater number of pumps to induce water to flow. When the bottle requires a significant number of pumps to induce water to flow, this indicates that it is nearing the end of its life. When no more water can be induced to flow, the cartridge has expired and it's time to replace it.